So much to do in February



Hi! This is Bianca and it´s my turn to show you some of my latest projects! In February we crafty ladys and gentleman have a lot to do as there are some occations in March we have to prepare for.

I want to show you how I was inspired by some of this occations and hope you like my ideas.


This is my project inspired by St. Patricks Day. It´s a scrapbooking layout for hang it up on a wall.


I have used:


You can create this fab clovers if you cut the shape from silver metalic crafting foil and embossing it with Primary Evergreen WOW! Powders. For sticking the powders on the surface you will need a embossing pen.


This is my project for Mother´s Day. My mom love sunflowers so I thought this will be perfect. I have create it just with using a embossing pen and draw the outlines my self. The lovely middle part of my flower card is made  with a WOW! bagground stamp.

I have used:



The next occation I was inspired from was Shrove Tuesday. Okay, that was a little bit difficult for me but in the end I deside to make a small banner for decorate a rich buffet. Mmmm, Yummy! It´s sewed on black felt.
I have used:


March is also the seasons for weddings and so my last project is this clean and simple wedding card. I tought it would be nice for invitions ore greatings.

I have used:


So you see, there is really much to do in February! Happy Crafting!

xx






Comments

  1. Wow! You said you had been busy! Fabulous projects and you've woven in the fluorescents so well in all of them :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these ideas, especially the Banner. What a good idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks I´m glad you like it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment