Thinking of You by Jamie Cripps

Hi, it's Jamie  and I am back with you today to show you a quick little trick I use to create backgrounds!  
1.  I start by choosing the background that I want for my card.
2.  Next I grab a template, a piece of scrap paper, my VersaMark ink, and my WOW 
     Embossing powder.
3.  I place the template over my background paper and then use the VersaMark ink to 
     cover over the template.  Remove the template and dust the ink with WOW 
     Embossing powder.  Note:  I place a piece of scrap paper down before dusting with 
     the embossing powder so I can easily pour the powder back into the jar.
4.  Shake off excess powder and then heat set!  That's it!  Now you are ready to add the 
     background paper to your project...easy right!?


Supplies:
Suzy West Skyline Grey Puff WOW Embossing Powder
Black Cardstock, The Paper Studio
Stamp: Dare to Dream Peel and Stick, PSA Essentials
Baker's Twine:  Maraschino, The Twinery
Template: Mini Cosmic Bubbles, The Crafter's Workshop
Die Cuts/Images: Buccaneer Cricut Imagine, Provo Craft
Punches: Corner Maker, Creative Memories and Border, EK Success
Ink: Charcoal, Cat's Eye Chalk Ink

Comments

  1. Jamie..this is so cute! I have to have that darn stencil now! What a wonderful presentation today.. love it all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this looks really nice
    cute card

    ReplyDelete
  3. fun technique Jamie, I really like that stencil.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment