Video Tutorial Tuesday - Double embossing with WOW!!

Good morning!  Jennifer Roach here today and I have a tutorial video to show you how to create double embossed backgrounds using embossing folders and embossing powders and how to add some WOW! to some store bought doilies.  Hope you enjoy the video!

And here is the card I completed with the items I created in the video.  I added some white paint around the edges of the double embossed background before adhering to my 4" x 8" card base. 


Here's a closeup of the embossed background and the doily.


Supplies:
WOW! Embossing products:  Suzy West Candy Counter collection:  Cotton Candy (blue), Sour Lemon (yellow)
Inks:  Versamark for embossing, Colorbox red chalk ink for colouring chipboard
Papers:  Wilton doily, white Georgia Pacific cardstock, Jillibean Soup patterned paper
Accessories:  Maya Road chipboard, paint, Viva Decor pearl pens, Stickles, SRM Sticker, Offray ribbon, Prima flower

Comments

Post a Comment