Foiled Flower Card

Hi Folks, Rachel here with my project for this months challenge.

 I decided to make a card this month using a mask, instead of stamps with the foils, to give a different look.


I created my background by spritzing mica mists onto white card. After drying I put my mask on top and inked through with Versamark ink, then removed the mask and covered with WOW! Bonding Powder; it only adheres to the inked areas. and as you put the rest back in the pot a little goes a long way!
I set the Bonding Powder slightly by heating with a WOW! Heat Gun and then, using the WOW!Snowy White Fab Foil, I covered the image and ran it through my laminator, (I chose to use the white foil as it has a subtle shine and I didn't want it to have to compete with the mica mist background I'd spritzed).  After matting and layering on complementary card I used thin high tack tape to edge my topper and covered this with WOW! Bright Gold Fab Foil. The tape really grabs the foil and gives a great finish; good for borders or that 'little something extra' that cards often need!  A few punched butterflies from my waste background paper and one 'Nature' card finished! 

Thanks for stopping by,

Rachel x

Comments

  1. Gorgeous! It took me a few seconds to realise that the background is foiled, not the flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That´s very pritty! I love how you have used the butterfly image.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment