Moments to share

Hello, my dear crafty friends!
Irit is here and this time with a project that maybe looks like a card, but it's not a card but an altered chipboard.  When this project was crafted I was still waiting for my new stamps and powders, so I used whatever I had and WOW- I really like the final result.


I made this altered chipboard mini tray with Tando Creative chippies and added a piece of 7 Gypsies paper to the back. Then the fun with embossing began.
First I added a  strip of double sided glue to this boat chipboard and then heat embossed it with Cotton  Candy blue powder. Then I covered this embossed strip and painted the boat with white pigmented ink and heat embossed it with a several layers of Clear Ultra High Gloss  embossing powder.
The frame was heat embossed with  Earthtone Blueberry.
The arrows - with Earthtone Nutmeg  and the compass with just a bit of Cotton Candy.
All pieces were connected to this travel tray and  some Tim Holtz stickers and a nib were the last touch.
I hope you like this small piece of art and see how easy you can do it with just some inks and a few of WOW most gorgeous embossing powders.
But wait, I didn't finish it yet.
After this piece was done I decided to make a simple graphic scrapbooking page and to use the whole piece as my major embellishment.
Then I had to color the chipboard title and Bingo- Cotton Candy it is!

I hope I inspired you a bit!
See you next time!
Irit

Comments