Are you brave enough for stamp and heat emboss on your handbag???



I´m really a stamping and heat embossing addict. Nothing is safe from decorate it with my own designs ;o)
Not long ago I got this bag as a free gift with three shampoos for my hair. So it was totaly clear I will try to stamp and heat emboss on it!


And this is the result! The best ever christmas bag! 
I heat embossed the stamp images after stamping and decorate each christmas tree with glitter red und gold embossing powders.

The material´s I have used:

WOW! Embossing Powders in:


If you want to know how it works and when you can see this bag in natural just read more!





If you are wondering how it works I just can say - just like on paper! The melting point of WOW! Powders is lower than the melting point of the syntetic material from the bag. So just emboss it!!!
This also works with schoolbags and bagbags!


The only think you have to think about is that you need more powders than on paper. It´s because it´s not so very easy to put the exess powders back into the yars. After finishing this projects I had my embossing powders in my ears, my eyes, my mouth and my hair (luckily I had enough shampoo ;o)


I eaven have used white flock on the bag for creating the snow.

Do you want to see this in natural?

Than you just have to come to the NEC in Birmingham from 8th to 11 November 2012 and see this bag and lots of more creations at WOW! Embossing Powders stall!

Have fun!

Comments

  1. Bianca, you have surpassed yourself! This is a stunning bag, and I'm amazed how well the decoration takes without scorching. Brilliant!

    Neil

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just amazing never thought to emboss on a bag before love the idea thanks for sharing
    Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks great Bianca- the embossing has taken really well; I'm looking forward to seeing it at the NEC.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment