Create your own resist paper

Hi Jenifer here with you today to share a fun layout and technique with you.  Have you seen all the cool resist papers out there lately, they are so fun.  Well I live out in the middle of nowhere and sometimes they can be a little hard to find. So I decided to make some of my own.


Step 1: Decide what you want your resist pattern to be.  I chose to create some circles.
Step 2:  Using the Wow Embossing Pen I made my Circles then used the Clear Gloss Super fine embossing powder.
Step 3:  I first used some glimmer mist then I dabbed on some paints when it was all dry I went over everything with some Glimmer dust from Therm O Web to give it some iridescent shine

You can see the glitter in this picture.  I added my journaling in the bubbles to make it fun

Supplies: Wow Embossing Pen
Wow Clear Gloss Super fine embossing powder
Gimmer Dust-Therm O Web
Ribbons-May Arts
Alphabet Muse Stickers-My Little Shoebox
Thank you so much for looking at my layout today, make sure you come back soon for some more inspiration.
Jenifer

Comments