Winter like room decoration with stars and stripes


Brrr, it´s start to get cold outside!
That means it´s time for thinking about winter birthdays, candle light and snow.
The theme of our fab monthly WOW! Challenge this time is
stars and stripes and this is a theme also perfekt for winter projects.
So I have made a window room decoration. It´s larger than it looks like on the photos.

I have used:




For the red stars I have stamped "Blizzard" on card and empossed it with "Primary Apple in Super Fine". The edges are destressed and empossed with "Ruby Romance" and the "snow" is embossed with "White Perl" and "Neutral Shimmer". That´s a perfect mixture for creatin snow!

Unfortunaly the light condition is not the best over the past days. So I hope you excusse the fact not all powders and shimmers are visible ore don´t have there natural colors on this photos. I was fighting 3 days and gave it up in the end.


Anyway this will make a perfect little gift for a friends birthday.

xx




Comments

  1. what wonderful creations - just got the wow powders through I won on last months challenge - they are fabulous and I'm looking forward to using them!!!!! Thankyou so much! Hugs Rachel xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment