Metal WOW Style

Hi Everyone


This month at WOW HQ is the theme'METAL'

I have started with a tag and inked it up with Versamark, then put onto it 2 coats of Ultra Thick clear embossing powder (like triple embossing).

Then I used the new colours Luscious Lime, Blue Topaz and added silver, bright white and ebony into the mix on the tag, sprinkling it on where the embossing powder had melted.


I then inked up with Stazon the new stamp 'Cracked Leather' and whilst hot pushed the stamp into the melted embossing powder on the tag.  AND LEFT IT TO COOL....This is soooo important. Once lifted out of the tag the inked stamp leaves an impression.

I then reheated 2 places where I wanted a butterfly and pressed the 'Simply Amazing' stamp into the reheated embossing powder to make a shadow impression in the tag.

I then stamped onto white card with Versamark, the butterfly again from 'Simply Amazing' and sprinkled Gold Satin Pearl embossing powder onto it and heat set.  I then cut the butterflies out.


I then added some Tim Holtz metal embellishments as antenna and glued them onto the tag, adding some peel off dots onto the backs of the butterflies.

The words are from the new set 'Express Yourself' and stamped onto black card with bright white embossing powder.  The embellishment in the right corner is again a peel off.

Have a great month

Sue 

Comments

Post a Comment