Love card -WOW style

 Hi this is Jenifer here with you today to share my Antique project.  I am blown away by all of the wonderful projects that everyone has come up with for this months challenge.  Well done!!.  I had a bit of a hard time with it, Antique, vintage and shabby just kind of blend together for me.  I think my card turned out a bit more on the shabby side :)
I embossed with the De-Vine stamp and some vanilla white on a plain piece of white card stock, I then sprayed it with some pink color spray.  I thought that the pink was a bit to bright so I then white washed it with some white acrylic paint to mute it a bit.  After that I spread on some texture paste to give it a bit more dimension.  I then started layering my doilies, flowers and some fun flowers and frames from moulds using some Wow Melt-it and a mixture of Pastel Pink and Metallic Pink powders.  I'm not sure if it's Antique but I love this card non the less.

Here is a close up of some of the layers.

De-Vine stamp
It's all relative stamp
Opaque pastel pink powder
Metallic Pink powder
Vanilla white powder
Melt it
WOW moulds

Other product used:
May Arts ribbon and flowers
Doilies
texture paste

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my project today make sure you stop by again to view some of the other amazing projects.

Comments

  1. This is just so pretty you did a really good job with the vintage shabby feeling my fave part is the BG you created :) hugs Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so pretty - I agree with Nikki - love the background xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, such a lovely imaginative card

    ReplyDelete
  4. great card...love the way you created dimension on it

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment