Be Happy: Mixed Media canvas with Irit

Hello my dear crafty friends!
 This is my small, card size, canvas made for WOW! Embossing powders November new monthly challenge and it's very easy one: make Mixed Media piece! Anything with embossing powders and Mixed Media is great.
So here is my " piece of art": flat as a journal page, made with a few Tando Creative masks, few WOW! Embossing powders stamps as the background and a lot of WOW! POWDERS.


First I made the profile with white texture paste and heat embossed with Black Glint powder. The I added a few pieces of another  mask and heat embossed with Raspberry  Coulis powder.
The next step was clear embossing VersaMark  ink and Canvas  stamp and heat embossing with Ebony black powder and I made a kind of a frame around the canvas.
As the next step I added a bit of texture paste over the  girl's hair and heat embossed it  with Pearl Gold powder.



Then I added two heat embossed corners with Metallic Gold Sparkle powder.
The piece was still very " empty" so I stamped the  Sexi- Hexy stamp  inside  over the  " white"  spaces.
The whole piece was misted with a mix of mists  in teal, gold and pink.
The title was heat embossed with Ebony Black and Metallic gold rich  and as my final touch I added some glaze drops and heat embossed them with Calypso powder.

Comments

  1. there are so many layers on your canvas and it looks so beautiful

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment