Home sweet Home

Hi Everyone


This month at WOW HQ is the theme DIY decor.

I decided to make templates of rooftops and use this in frame by going online and looking at old pictures of industrial landscapes and houses.

I firstly cut out of strong cardboard a few different rooftops then dabbed versamark on the cardboard and used my flour sprinkler (as used in previous month) mixing silver, gold, black, copper (all metalics) in different strengths on the card, and used the triple embossing technique on each rooftop.  I did this 6 times, then put the rooftops together in a frame.


The background sky was a blue distress ink rubbed on a piece of white card stock.

This idea you can use for all different silhouette shapes (dancers, houses, animals) different colours will give you different perspectives on the shapes.


The picture now hangs in my craft room.

Take care, have a wonderful month

Sue

Comments