Pebble Messages

Hello and welcome back all.  Today I am sharing with you a project inspired by my fellow team mate Christine.  Christine had a lovely idea to turn pebbles into paperweights for our home Decor projects.  I thought this was very clever and decided to play round with the idea.  Here is Christine project.


I wanted to make my friend something small and
 meaningful and came up with this.



I really liked the idea of something small and I wanted 
something that could have a wee message on it.  


I used the melting pot and added colours to my Melt It Powder.  
I poured some of the liquid onto a craft mat to create my message pebbles.


With the remaining liquid I poured it into our very cute 
heart moulds and made these super cute sayings.


WOW Products I used:


 WS62R Calypso

WH14 Blue Topaz


 WH12 Sunset Orange


WS61R Orange Fizz

WS29 Easter Sparkle

WS14 Clear Gold Highlight

WS64R Raspberry Coulis

WH13 Purple Orchid

WS25 Green Shimmer

WH09 Luscious Lime

Heart - Silicone Mould

Wow Melt-It! Powder

Well hope you all like my wee project and it inspires you to create  your own.
Until next time happy scrappin everyone xox Donna



Comments

  1. they look fantastic, love the idea of the message !!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment