Spring is here - with Irit

 Hello my dear crafty  friends!
Irit is here and this is my Spring ART Journal spread made with a lot(I mean it) of WOW!Embossing Powders and as I am very new to art journalling I just hope you like my work.


First I used some acrylics to cover those pages with a mix of spring colours. Then I added some texture paste with masks using Memory box Modern Flower Power mask and a mix of embossing powders over it.
Powders used are:
Calypso
Opaque Primary Sunny Yellow
Vanilla white
Opaque Pastel Purple
Primary Lemon
Then I added those masked children figures covered with a thick layer of Primary Lemon powder and I even heat embossed them twice to get this 3d look. I used Tando mask to make those figures.


Another Memory box mask was used to make the sun  on the left corner and I added both yellow powders used before and then some  Orange and a bit of Peach Gleam to get this sun look on my page.


As art pages should be flat (we do need to close the journal) I just added the stamped sentiment (stamped over tissue) and a bit of white pen doodling around.
Now it's your turn! Enter our monthly Spring challenge and you can win some lovely products to make your own art page too!
See you next month!
Irit

Comments

  1. INCREDIBLE. Looks like you have been doing art journals for years! SUCCESS!!! So SPRING.... just beautiful. j.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bright & textured. A definite Spring vibe, my favorite is the boy & girl. Tfs

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just gorgeous!! Incredible bursts of just happy colours. Now I want to get into doing mixed media and art journaling, all I need is to find the time out of thin air!!! lol!! I also need a whole heap of money to afford all the things on the need/want list, which has become the "never ever gonna end" wish list!!! Lol!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment