Add embossed Sunshine to your cold summer


Hello my dear crafty friends! Irit is here and this is my post made for our Summer challenge.
This new lo I made for myself, I and me... I am not much a " selfie" scrapper, but when I have the  right products  that fit a fair photo, I do make such layouts. So here is one of those " about me" pieces.
I used Paper House Productions papers and stickers and the photo was just a perfect match to the background paper. But is was too dull. So I ended with Tando stencil and WOW! Embossing Powders " sunshine" made with texture paste and heat embossing over the wet surface.
Then I found this perfect FabScraps chipboard title and with a little help of VersaMark and embossing powder I made it shiny and a good fit to the " sun" above. It was this European summer in Latvia... Summer without sun. So I added one and made it my special summer vacation page.


WOW!Embossing Powders products used:
 Sunny yellow
 Pastel yellow
Lemon
Sunset orange
VersaMark ink

 Now it's your turn to show us your Summer! Use WOW! products or/and heat embossing and you can win some gorgeous goodies!




Comments

  1. Beautiful, Irit. And great idea to BYOS (bring your own sunshine).

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment