Wow! You rock my world

Hello there, craft people!
It is Victoria here today on the blog with my very first DT project. I have to admit, I adore heat embossing in every way! So today I am sharing a card embossed in a few ways. I've made it for a fan of classic rock music and computers.

I like to create custom backgrounds, so I started with a regular black cardstock and applied red texture paint through the stencil. While the paste was still wet, I sprinkled some Heart Throb powder here and there and melted it wih a WOW! Heat Tool.

Then I added a couple of paper pieces, which were embossed with a folder and sprayed and inked with a black ink a bit. Between the layers of paper I placed die-cut gears, covered with ink with a help of Wow Clear Ultra Slow Drying Embossing Pad and embossed with Ebony and Heart Throb powders. Actually I believe that use of similiar powders on different elements helps to keep the project together.


Stars are die-cut out of grey cardstock and covered with Heart Throb powder (larger one) and Midas Touch (smaller one). Also I added a detail of real clock and used double emsossing on it (Heart Throb and Midas Touch). I covered the sentiment (a piece of chipboard) with Heart Throb powder to make it pop on the card. Few brads, splashes of white acrylic paint and enamel dots were the finishing touches.

WOW! Embossing Powder products:
Wow Clear Ultra Slow Drying Embossing Pad
WOW! Heat Tool
WS112 Heart Throb
WH00 Ebony
WS114 Midas Touch

Have a great and productive day!
Victoria


Where to Buy:

Comments

  1. Superb card and the tut..Brill.
    Thank you for sharing.
    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Superb card and the tut..Brill.
    Thank you for sharing.
    X

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment