Watercolor Tag by Susanne

Hi my dear crafty friends.

Today I'd like to share a Butterfly tag with you. I love creating tags, because you can try out new techniques easily and you can use the finished tags in so many ways. I add them to Art Journal pages or my planner. Another idea is, to use them for some wall decor and also on gifts.
For this tag I started with a watercolor background. I used watercolor sprays together with Brusho powders. I used black pigment ink to stamp my butterflie,s because you'll get a better impression on watercolor paper. As I don't want to wait until the ink is dry, I used WOW! Clear matt dull powder on top of the black ink. I add some color to the butterflies with pastel pencils. The tiny background butterflies are stamped with Archival Ink, just randomly.
I am a big glitter fan, so I decided to ink the edges of my tag with embossing ink and add WOW! Turkish Nights Embossing Glitter. I add some sewing to the border for more interest.
The title is cut with an e-cutter and covered with WOW! Clear Gloss powder.

Thanks for stopping by today,
Susanne.

Products from WOW! Embossing Powder:
WOW! Clear Ultra slow drying Embossing Pad
WOW! Turkish Nights Embossing Glitter
WOW! Clear Gloss
WOW! Clear Matt Dull
WOW! Mariposa Stamp Set


Where to Buy:

Comments

  1. Gorgeous tag Susanne! Love the colours, the stitching and the embossing details.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful tag Susanne. I am a tag lover and this is really beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment