Susanne's Favourite Embossing Technique

Hi everyone!

Our April theme is "Your favourite embossing technique"! That's really easy for me, because this is my most used technique. Embossing resist! I LOVE to use Brushos on a embossed background.

I used the "Hearts & Twine" stamp set and embossed the circles with clear gloss powder on watercolour cardstock. As I wanted the heart to stand out, I used Memento Luxe Love Letter instead of clear embossing ink.
I wet the background and sprinkled some Brusho Sea Green on top.


The Birthday comes with the "Just Sayings" stamp set. I stamped it with StazOn Emerald City randomly onto my card. I cut the "happy" with a CUTplorations die and covered it with Salsa Embossing Glitter. Finally I adhered it with foam dots to my card.

Thank you for stopping by today.
xx Susanne.

Supplies:
WOW!
Embossing Ink Pad
Heat Tool
Embossing Glitter Salsa 
Embossing Powder Clear Gloss
Just Sayings stamp set
Heart & Twine stamp set
Others:
Brusho Crystal Colours - Sea Green
CUTplorations die "Happy"
Memento Luxe Ink "Love Letter"

Comments

  1. What pretty colours and love the emboss resist circles in the background Susanne. The red card goes beautifully with the red heart too. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely piece Susanne!
    Jackie

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment