This month's technique is multicolour embossing and I was inspired by Tania's Hello Card. Tania combined different stamps from the Hearts and twine sheet to create her own design with different embossing powders. The stamps coordinate perfectly with each other.
1. Spray ink on your stencil and flip it over on your card.
2. Stamp on a separate watercolor paper and cover the stamped image with
WOW Misty Sky embossing powder. Heat emboss.
3. Using a wet brush, pick ink an color the stamped image and outside. When dry, stamp
outside with your second stamp and heat emboss with WOW white embossing powder.
Repeat with WOW Oceanic and white embossing powders.
4. I used the same technique, i.e. stamped and heat embossed and stamped a second time
with a different stamp outside and with a different embossing powder (WOW Oceanic
and Misty sky) but I worked directly on the card.
5. Cut out the stamped images and glue them on your card.
6. Add a die cut.
I hope you will be inspired and join our monthly challenge. If you have any question regarding my tutorial you may leave a note in the comment section and I will answer asap.
SUPPLIES USED : For your convenience I've listed the WOW! items used in Laurence's FAB project, the blue button will take you to our UK/EU site and the red button will take you to our North American site.