Christmas Card

Hello this is Laurence (laury55) today with a Christmas card. We still have some time until Christmas but we are all very busy in December and preparing your cards in advance will reduce your stress later. My Christmas card is quite simple and may be easily duplicated

1) I covered a scrap of paper with WOW metallic gold powder, heat embossed and used dies for the letters.

2) I cut 2 triangles for the trees, the second one is covered with adhesive. I applied WOW Oceanic Embossing on the first one and WOW Santorini sparkles on the second one.

3) I stamped directly on my background paper and heat embossed with WOW gold rich sparkle powder.


Thank you for your visit. I hope you will join our current challenge.
Here's the fabulous products Laury used on her gorgeous project - 



Comments

  1. Wow! is right. This is beautiful. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  2. That gorgeous blue sparkly tree goes beautifully with the softer green tree Laurence and the gold you have introduced with the sentiment, starry circle and also the stripes in the sparkly gold embossed stripes looks so pretty. x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment