5 cards in 5 days with WOW | ''Double Embossing'' Technique


Hello my crafty Friends!
Thank you for stopping by and today is day three for my 
''5 cards in 5 days with WOW'' video tutorials.

During today's tutorial I am going to show you technique which I call ''Double Embossing''.

To make this card you will need:
White card blank
White card stock
Embossing folder
Embossing pen
Embossing powders
Vellum

I have started my card by embossing a piece of white card stock with floral embossing folder. This is my first embossing for this card and it is called dry embossing. 
For the next step you can use an embossing pad and create full covering look , such as card I have made below


or embossing pen and cover only raised parts of dry embossed piece.


TIP: You must be very patient and precise in order to achieve best possible result. Remember to do all the leaves before repeating your steps with a flowers.

For my sentiment I have use Simon Says Stamp sentiment stamp and stamped using Staz On black ink on heat resisted vellum.

To add shimmer to my sentiment I have used Green Grass clear embossing powder.

To mount my sentiment to a card I have creased edges of vellum and secured at the back of my embossed piece. Then I added my creation to the card blank.
Here we have ''Double Embossed'' technique card.




To see video tutorial on how I have made this card please click on video link below.


Thank you for stopping by and don't forget to come back tomorrow for card number four.
Happy crafting everybody!

Comments

  1. Gorgeous cards Ola and the first with the added flower is very elegant, but the second is so bright and beautiful with all the dry embossing coloured with the embossing pen and then heat embossed in those two fabulous red and green colours, and adore the sentiment heat embossed on the vellum which looks great wrapped around. Thank you for the video which explains it perfectly. x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment