5 cards in 5 days with WOW | ''Emboss and colour in on Vellum'' technique


Hi Guys!
I am back with card number four for my 
'' 5 cards in 5 days with WOW'' series of cards.

Today I am going to show you ''Emboss and colour in on Vellum'' technique.


You will need :
White Card blank
White cards stock
Patterned paper
Vellum
Floral Stamp set
Copic or any other markers

So lets get started by stamping the floral stamp on a 10 x 14 cm white card stock piece in the top right corner.
 I have used ''Tonic Studio'' Flourish stamp set and Ebony Black embossing powder. 

I have trimmed a vertical strip out of embossed cardstock in the way that part of the leaves are hanging out.

For my next step I have used patterned paper to replace the strip of cardstock which I have just cut off.

Then I have stamped same stamp on a vellum using Embossing pad and heat emboss with Clear Matt Dull embossing powder.

Using circle cutting dies, I have die cut my flower which I have stamped on the vellum and on the reversed side I have used Copic Markers to colour it.

Now lets assemble the card by gently gluing the vellum on the same stamped and embossed image but on the cardstock and here we have an outline.




For my sentiment I have dies cut 3 pieces of ''Thanks '' sentiment by Pink and Main and glued them together to create bit of dimension , but first I have embossed one of them with Gloss Embossing Powder to add bit of shimmer.

I have finished my card by adding few enamel dots.

To see video tutorial please click video link below:


I hope you get inspired to try this quick and easy technique and please do come back for more inspirations.
Have a great day!




Comments

  1. This is a beautiful card Ola and thank you for another great video and I love the technique you have used with the vellum overlay. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you ever so much for kind words and continues support xx

      Delete
  2. So pretty and beautiful idea to place the vellum one, love it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment